|Sync error||Employee file||A validation exception occurred; payroll calendar may not be changed while the employee has unprocessed leave.|
This error occurs when an employee in Xero has an unprocessed leave request that their manager approved and synced over to Xero from Employment Hero. When Employment Hero encounters this issue, it will not synchronise the affected employee file over to your Xero platform.
Processing the leave request in a Xero pay run and then re-syncing Xero with your Employment Hero HR platform will resolve this issue.
Resolve this error
- Log in to your Xero platform.
- Click on the Payroll button.
- Click the Pay Employees button.
- Click the Process Pay Run button.
- Click on the employee name who needs leave processed.
- Click the Save button.
You will see the employees' approved leave applied in the Earnings Rate section.
- Click the Post button.
- Log into your Employment Hero platform.
- Click the General Settings menu.
- Click the Add-ons submenu.
- Click the Actions button.
- Click the Update button.
- Click the Update from Payroll button.
- Select the required payslip from the drop-down menu.
- Click the Import button.
The Payslips section will now show a green Updated button. This means Employment Hero has successfully imported your selected Xero payslip.
Article is closed for comments.