Feedback is a key ingredient of success and without it, it is impossible to grow both on a personal level and as a business. Feedback can be positive, such as highlighting an employee's clear and concise communication with a client or constructive, such as highlighting a way an employee can improve their communication with a client.
The Feedback feature allows all users to give and receive feedback. We then collate each piece of feedback into one section for an employee and manager to review. The feature also includes a comment thread, allowing for a feedback loop between the sender and receiver.
We base the default access level on a per user basis and whether they have view, edit and delete access and excluding any changes made via our Custom Security feature.
- Click the Development menu.
- Click the Feedback submenu.
- Click the Received or Sent tab.
- Click the Give feedback button.
- Select the feedback recipient from the Who is this Feedback For drop-down.
- Enter the feedback you want to provide in the Your Feedback field.
Not sure what to write? If you are on our Platnium HR Plan you can type a few points in, then click to have our AI help you generate a draft message. You will be able to refine the draft as you need before submitting.
- Use the paper clip to add any required attachments.
The file types you can upload include PDF, JPG, PNG and GIF, and the file size limit is 10mb.
- Select from the following sharing options:
- Recipients manager.
Selecting the recipients manager sharing option will send this feedback to the employees primary and secondary manager.
- Click the Send button.
So you have now sent feedback and you are now wondering, what next can I do. There are two recommendations I would make on this front and they are:
- Giving a shout out | HR Web Platform This feature on the company feed allows you to post a public message to either your team or the whole organisation thanking a coworker for their help.
- Giving employee recognition | HR Web Platform This feature allows you to send a message on the company feed showcasing a coworker who lives up to your organisation's values.