The Email Notification Settings feature provides you with three areas to configure. These are alerts, tasks, and reminders. The first two areas, alerts and tasks, are all notifications to the employee; i.e., the employee gets notified when their timesheets receive approval, when they receive a pay slip, and so on. With reminders you can choose the user group that will receive these notifications and also at what time this notification will go out from the HR platform.
The settings enabled by a user within the Notifications Settings feature overrides the settings enabled by an admin within the Email Notification Settings feature.
We base the default access level on a per user basis and whether they have view, edit and delete access and excluding any changes made via our Custom Security feature.
The below premises will walk you through how to turn on your desired organisation emails.
The HR platform will send reminder emails once a week to all employees that have outstanding compliance requirements, such as acknowledgment of required policies and any outstanding certifications.
- Click the Settings menu.
- Click the Email Settings sub-menu.
- In the reminder section, click the feature that needs reminders configured.
- Turn the Notification toggle switch to the On position.
- Select the desired role that will receive a notification from the following options:
- Payroll admins.
- Primary manager.
- Secondary manager.
- Complete the When Would They Be Notified section.
If there is no period set for the reminder notification, the platform will not send an email. Use the Add a Reminder button to add a field and the button to remove a field.
- Click the Save button.
The below premises will walk you through how to disable your organisations notifications.
|End of probation|
The Email Notification Settings feature allows you to customise the reminders that your organisation sends out and includes the ability to choose which user will receive the reminder.
The Notification Settings section allows you to turn on or off personal notifications. Please note, the selection made by a user within the Notifications Settings feature overrides the selections made by an admin within the Email Notification Settings feature.
So you have now setup your organisation's notifications and you are now wondering what next can I do. There are two recommendations I would make on this front and they are:
- HR Compliance Reporting: Certifications This feature allows you to create a report on how your employees are progressing with their assigned certifications, see what is overdue and when their manager approved their submission.
- HR platform: Notification settings This feature allows you to turn on or off what email notifications you receive from the Employment Hero HR platform.
Article is closed for comments.