Sometimes an employee, manager, or admin will need to update their bank account details when their circumstances change. The Banking Details feature allows you to add an employee's bank account details, specify the account number, how much to pay into each account, and if an employee can edit these details. You can also use this feature to edit any previously entered information and delete any data that is no longer required.
We base the default access level on a per user basis and whether they have view, edit and delete access and excluding any changes made via our Custom Security feature.
- Click the Personnel menu.
- Click the Employees submenu.
- Select the employee whose needs bank details added.
- Click the Banking Details tab.
- Click the Add New button.
- Complete the following fields:
- Account Type
- Manual Deposit
- Bank branch.
- Account number.
- Pay into account:
You can use the percentage function to set a percentage based payment split between each account, i.e. two bank accounts with 50% in each percentage field, will split the employees wage evenly between both accounts.
You can use the amount function to set a dollar-based payment split between each account i.e. if you have two bank account fields and designate one of those accounts with a $400 amount, then the second bank field will default to remaining.
- Allow employees to edit?
- Account Type
- Click the Submit button.
Explore related content
- Edit Employment Details via the HR platform This article will walk you through the steps on how you can change your employees employment details.
- Update employees Pay Run Details via the HR platformThis HR platform article will walk you through the steps you need to follow so you can update your employees pay-run details.