As an employee, your coworkers may step in to help you with difficult customer calls, or even stay back on multiple occasions at work for a few hours to help you finish your current project. In these scenarios recognising your coworkers is a good way to give them that extra special recognition for the work they have put it to help you in your role and in meeting your deliverables.
The Recognition feature on the company feed allows you to do just this, post a public message to the whole organisation showcasing a coworker who lives up to your organisation's values. You can also use this feature to comment on a recognition made by yourself or another employee, and if you made the comment, delete this information if needed. Before being able to use the recognition feature, you will need to have:
Please note that your posts, shoutouts, and company feed announcements do not auto-save during the creation process, and you will need to re-type your post or announcement if you quit this page without posting your message.
We base the default access level on a per user basis and whether they have view, edit and delete access and excluding any changes made via our Custom Security feature.
- Click the Home menu.
- Click the Shout Out and Recognise your Peers! button.
- Click the Recognise a Teammate button.
- Complete the following fields:
- Who would you like to recognise?
- Choose company value.
Not sure what to write? If you are on our Platnium HR Plan you can type a few points in, then click to have our AI help you generate a draft message. You will be able to refine the draft as you need before submitting.
- Click the Send button.
- Click the Got It button.
You can only add a comment if you are on our premium and platinum pricing tier.
- Click the Home menu.
- Click the Add Comment button.
- Enter the required comment and click the Send button.
Typing @ into the comment field, followed by an employee's name, will tag that employee in the comment. Comments do not have a limit on the number of employee tags, so there is no limit to how many employees it can include.
Any user can delete their own comment, while an admin can delete anyone's comment. Deleting a comment is only available to users on our premium and platinum pricing plans.
Explore related content
- Recognition Reporting | HR Web Platform This feature allows you to create a report on which employees are sending and receiving recognition within your organisation.
- View an overview of team shout outs and recognition | HR Web Platform This feature shows you the top members in your team, sending and receiving shout-outs and recognition.