You can use the Inland Revenue Authority of Singapore (IRAS) Settings feature to select whether your organisation will lodge your employee income data electronically via the AIS or manually via forms. If you select the electronic option, you cannot change this selection once you have lodged any data. Also, if you have employing entities, this setting will apply for all employing entities linked to your organisation.
The below premise will walk you through how to set up your IRAS settings.
Set up IRAS lodgement method
- Log into your Employment Hero Payroll platform.
- Click the Business Settings menu.
- Click the Payroll Settings submenu.
- Click the Statutory Reporting Settings button.
- Click the IRAS Settings tab.
- Using the IRAS Lodgement Option drop-down, select either:
- Electronically via the AIS.
- Manual upload/forms.
- Choose whether to select the Tax Agent tick box.
- Click the Save button.
So you have now set up your IRAS settings and you are now wondering what next can I do. There are two recommendations I would make on this front and they are:
- Payroll Platform: CPF Settings This feature is where you add your organisation's CPF Submission Number (CSN) which will then allow you to transact with the Central Provident Fund Board (CPFB).
- Payroll Platform: Setup Payment Files This feature allows you to set up your organisation's payment file details, such as the account name and number, and financial institution code.
Article is closed for comments.