How do I export a finalised pay run?
You can use the Export feature to download a finalised pay run as a CSV file.
Exporting a finalised pay run does not include the following items:
- Leave records.
- System generated earnings lines such as leave loading or ETP earnings lines.
Export a finalised pay run
- Log into your Employment Hero Payroll platform.
- Click the Pay Run menu.
- Click on a finalised pay run that needs exporting.
- Click on the Actions tab.
- Click the Pay Run Actions button.
- Click the Export Pay Run button.
So you have now exported a pay run and you are now wondering what next can I do. There are two recommendations I would make on this front and they are:
- Payroll pay run reporting: Pay run comparison This feature allows you to create a report that you can use to compare your organisation's finalised pay runs over a chosen time period.
- Payroll pay run reporting: Pay run inclusions This feature allows you to create a report on the inclusions your organisation has processed within your finalised pay runs, with the ability to narrow this data down by employing entity, pay schedule and location.
Article is closed for comments.