The Learning Theme section allows you to customise your learning portal branding to fit your organisational needs. You can, for example, edit settings such as what login logo or background your employees see and the default colour scheme used within your learning platform. This enables you to match your organisation's internal branding to your learning platform, creating a seamless brand experience for your employees.
The below premise will walk you through how you can upload new logos, icons and featured images to your learning platform.
The below premises will walk you through how to edit your theme welcome message and portal colours plus how to remove uploaded platform logos, icons and featured images.
- Click the Your Profile button.
- Click the Settings button.
- Click the Portal Information button.
- Edit the text in the following sections:
- Login title.
- Login description.
- Sign up title.
- Sign up description.
- Welcome message.
- Enter your desired portal colour into the Portal Colour field.
- Click the Save Changes button.
So you have now edited your portal information and you are now wondering what next can I do. There are two recommendations I would make on this front and they are:
- Learning Platform: Update your Platform Recommendations This feature allows you to select the user types accessing your organisation's learning content, and who will benefit from accurate content recommendations.
- Learning Platform: Update your Platform Configuration This feature allows you to enable or disable certain aspects of of your learning portal to suit your organisational needs. You can, for example, enable your content administrators to edit notification settings and so on.