Sometimes an employee, manager, or admin will need to update their bank account details when their circumstances change. These changes can include needing to update your account details if you moved to a new bank or adding an extra account you opened with your existing back, such as a new savings account, to your personal file.
The Banking Details feature allows you to add an employee bank account details, specify the account number, how much to pay into each account, and if an employee can edit these details. You can also use this feature to edit any previously entered data and delete any data that is no longer required.
This is the default access level per user and whether they have view, edit and delete access, excluding any changes made via our Custom Security feature.
As an employee, you can add multiple accounts and you can control where your organisation pays your wages with regularity.
- Click the Personnel menu.
- Click the Employees submenu.
- Select the employee whose bank details need adding.
- Click the Banking Details tab.
- Click the Add New button.
- Complete the following fields:
- Account number.
- Sort code.
- Roll number.
- Pay into account:
You can use the percentage function to set a percentage-based payment split between each account; i.e. two bank accounts with 50% in each percentage field, will split the employees wage evenly between both accounts.
You can use the amount function to set a dollar-based payment split between each account, i.e. if you have two bank account fields and choose one of those accounts with a £400 amount, then the second bank field will default to remaining.
- Editable by:
- Click the Submit button.
The below premise walks you through how to delete a bank account record you no longer need.
Watch a video
So you have now viewed the banking details and you are now wondering, what next can I do. There are two recommendations I would make on this front and they are:
- HR platform: Building an emergency contacts report This feature takes you through the steps to build a quick reference emergency contact report for your employees, which saves vital time should there be such an unfortunate event.
- HR platform: My pay slips This feature allows you you to access your digital pay slip page with the ability to download your pay slips whenever they require them.