The below premise will walk you through how to edit your portal information.
- Click the Your Profile button.
- Click the Settings button.
- Click the Portal Information button.
- Complete the following fields:
- Portal name.
- Terms of service.
- Online training agreement.
- Primary domain.
- Alternative login URL.
- After logging out, redirect the user to URL.
- Company location.
- Time zone.
- Company industry.
- Click the Save Changes button.
So you have now edited your portal information and you are now wondering what next can I do. There are two recommendations I would make on this front and they are:
- Learning Platform: Set Up and Manage your Platform Theme This feature allows you to customise your learning portal branding to suit your organisational needs, creating a seamless brand experience for your employees.
- Learning Platform: Update your Platform Configuration This feature allows you to enable or disable certain aspects of of your learning portal to suit your organisational needs. You can, for example, enable your content administrators to edit notification settings and so on.