|Sync error.||Leave.||Unable to create time off request. This time off type has to be assigned to this employee to create and process a time off request.|
This error occurs when an employee within your Xero platform does not have an assigned time off type. When the Employment Hero platform encounters this issue, it will not synchronise leave requests for the affected employees over to your Xero platform.
You will need to add a time off type to the affected employee files on your Xero platform and then re-sync your Employment Hero and Xero platforms to resolve this issue.
Resolve this error
- Log in to your Xero platform.
- Click the Payroll menu.
- Click the Employees submenu.
- Click on employee that needs a time off type assigned.
- Click the Time Off tab.
- Click the Assign Time Off Type button.
- Complete the following fields:
- Time off.
- Schedule of accrual.
- Hours accrued annually.
- Maxing to accrue.
- Click the Save button.
- Log in to your Employment Hero platform.
- Click the Payroll Settings menu.
- Click the Leave Categories submenu.
- Click the Update From Payroll button.
The Leave Categories page will now show a greyed out Updated button. This means Employment Hero has successfully imported your leave categories from your Xero platform.
Article is closed for comments.