The Statutory Settings feature allows you to enter your financial information, such as your organisation's ITN/C, E number, and HRDF rate. This feature is also where you setup your statutory form settings and fill in details such as your LHDNM branch and your officer name, designation, email and phone number.
The below premise will walk you through how to set your statutory settings
- Click the Business Settings menu.
- Click the Payroll Settings submenu.
- Click the Statutory Settings button.
- Complete the following fields in the Statutory Settings section:
- E number.
- EPF number.
- SOSCO number.
- HDRF rate.
- EIS enabled.
- Zakat number.
- Complete the following fields in the Statutory Form Settings section:
- LHDNM branch.
- Serial no.
- Officer card/passport number.
- Officer name.
- Officer designation.
- Officer email.
- Officer phone.
- Click the Save button.
So you have now set up your statutory settings and you are now wondering, what next can I do. There are two recommendations I would make on this front and they are:
- Payroll Platform: Setup Payment Files This feature allows you to set up your organisation's payment file details, such as the account name and number, and lodgement reference
- Payroll Platform: Setup my Organisations Business Details This feature allows you to update your organisational information, such as your legal entity used within your payroll platform.