Our HR platform makes setting up your Employment Hero profile a breeze by breaking it down into easy-to-complete tasks. It involves filling in your personal information such as your address, bank account information, and tax details.The steps in this article will show you how to complete your Employment Hero profile and onboard to your organisation's HR platform.
What you need to do
Your invitation link to join the HR platform expires after 72 hours. Your manager can resend a link if your invitation expires. To do so, they can refer to this article: How do I invite my employees to the HR platform?
If you cannot see your contract, this means your manager has decided to onboard you to the platform without it. They can always issue your contract at any point after you finish your onboarding process. To do so, they can refer to this article: How do I manage my organisation's HR documents? | HR Employee File.
- Review your contract terms carefully.
- Click the By Signing and Finalising this Document checkbox to acknowledge you have read, understood, and agreed to your contract terms.
- Put your signature on the Sign your signature field.
Helpful HintTo sign, you can:
- Use your mouse to draw your signature; or
- Click the button to upload a photo of your signature. The recommended size for your upload is 300 x 100 pixels.
- Click the Sign and Accept button.
ImportantYou can always access your contract once you finish onboarding from the My Documents feature.
- In the Personal section, enter the following:
- Date of birth.
- Address Country.
- Residential Address Line 1.
- Residential Address Line 2.
- Residential Address Line 3.
- Residential Postcode.
- Postal address is the same as residential address.
- Time zone.
- Personal Mobile Number.
- In the Emergency Contact section, enter the following:
- Contact Name.
- Daytime Contact Number.
- After Hours Number.
- After Hours Mobile.
- In the Bank Details section, enter the following:
- Account Type.
- Account Name.
- Bank .
- Branch Code.
- Account Number.
- If there is an Additional Information section, enter the required details.
Helpful HintIf you cannot see the Additional Information section, this means your manager has disabled the feature for you. They can enable it by following this article: How do I customise onboarding and employee file fields via the HR Platform?
- Click the Next button.
Some fields under Statutory Details are managed by your employer. You only have to enter the required details for the fields that have not been filled in yet.
- Click the Actions button for the certification you want to update.
- Click the Edit button.
- Complete the required fields.
Helpful HintSome certifications may require you to upload a supporting document. The maximum uploaded file size allowed is 10Mb.
- Click the Save button.
Helpful HintDo steps 1-4 for each certification you need to update. The status of each certification will go from Outstanding to In Review or Active after you successfully update them.
- Click the Finish button.
Explore similar topics
- Submit, view and edit leave via the HR platform This article describes how to submit a leave request, such as annual leave or sick leave, and any other leave types that you are entitled to take.
- Giving a shout-out via the HR platform This feature allows you to shout out a co-worker on the company feed for helping you out with your role or a project.