The Central Provident Fund (CPF) is a mandatory social security savings scheme funded by contributions from employers and employees. The CPF is a key pillar of Singapore’s social security system, and serves to meet the country's retirement, housing and healthcare needs.
You can use the CPF Settings feature to add your organisation's CPF Submission Number (CSN) which will then allow you to transact with the Central Provident Fund Board (CPFB). You can add up to three CSNs to each of your organisations employing entities.
Adding a CSN number
- Click the Business Settings menu.
- Click the Payroll Settings submenu.
- Click the Statutory Reporting Settings button.
- Click the CPF Settings tab.
- Click on the employing entity that needs a CSN number added.
- Click the Add Additional CSN button.
- Enter your CSN number into the CPF Submission Number field.
- Click the Save button.
Definition: Payment codes
|PTE||Used for mandatory CPF payments.|
|VCT||Used for voluntary employer CPF payments.|
|AMS||Used for voluntary employer MediSave payments|
Article is closed for comments.