If you would like to post birthdays and anniversaries to the company feed, we recommend using our Milestone feature. It allows you to post a special message for each employee to celebrate their milestone. On the employee's birthday, everyone can leave a comment on the post to wish them well. It will also notify the employee that their birthday has been recognised in the company feed.
We base the default access level on a per user basis and whether they have view, edit and delete access and excluding any changes made via our Custom Security feature.
The HR platform calculates an employee's work anniversary based on the Start Date field. You can find this field within the Employment Details tab of an employee profile. To read further information on this page, refer to the following article.
- Click the Settings menu.
- Click the Reward Settings submenu.
- Click the Edit button.
- Choose to switch the toggle switch on or off for the following options:
- Work anniversaries.
- Enter the required amount for each event.
- Choose whether to enable this for:
- Global teams employees.
- Click the Save button.
Explore related topics
- Manage Hero Points via the HR platform This feature allows you to top up your organisation's Hero Points balance and view the transactions that users in your organisation have made.
- Recognition Settings via the HR platform You can use the feature to turn on and off the employee recognition features used within your organisation's HR platform.