|Sync error||Leave||Only payroll categories assigned to the employee can be used on timesheet|
This error occurs when an employee submits a leave request in Employment Hero, but your MYOB payroll admin has not assigned them to the selected pay category in MYOB Account Right. When Employment Hero encounters this issue, it will not synchronise leave requests for the affected employees over to your MYOB Account Right platform.
Adding the employee to the required pay categories in MYOB Account Right and then re-syncing the two platforms will resolve this issue.
- Log in to your MYOB Account Right platform.
- Click the Payroll menu.
- Click the Payroll Categories submenu.
- Click the Wages button
- Click the pay category that needs an employee assigned.
- Click the Employee button and select the required employees.
- Click the Ok button.
- Log into your Employment Hero platform.
- Click the Payroll Settings menu.
- Click the Pay Categories submenu.
- Click the Update From Payroll button.
The Pay Categories page will now show a greyed out Updated button. This means Employment Hero has successfully imported your pay categories from your MYOB platform.