The outcome of this project is that you will have created a safety report. Before being able to use the Custom Reports feature, you need to activate Two-Factor Authentication. To read details on how to activate Two Factor Authentication, refer to the following article.
This is the default access level per user and whether they have view, edit and delete access, excluding any changes made via our Custom Security feature.
You can use the Custom Report feature to construct a safety report based on the incidents reported by employees and contractors in your organisation via the Incident Reporting feature.
- Click the Reports menu.
- Click the Other reports tab.
- Click the Custom Report box.
- Click the Create New Report button.
- Enter “Safety Incident Report” in the Report name field.
- Enter what this report will cover in the Description field.
- Include or exclude terminated employees in the report.
- Select Safety Incident Report from the Report Type drop-down.
- Click the Create button.
You will now see your safety report on your screen. To read more information on how to edit, download, and delete a custom report, refer to the following article.
So you have now built a safety report and you are now wondering, what next can I do. There are two recommendations I would make on this front and they are:
- HR Platform: My Safety Incidents You can use this feature to update any of the details displayed on the report you just made if there is incorrect or missing data shown.
- HR Platform: Reporting on the Number of Active Employees This feature allows you to create a report on what your active employee headcount was at a specific date broken down by their employment type and location.