There will be instances where an employee agreement has ended with your organisation and the employee will need to be off-boarded and terminated. These cases can range from resignations right through to terminations and form a core part of managing the workforce within your organisation.
The Employee Termination Reporting feature allows you to create a report that shows you a list of your organisations terminated employees, their location, and the termination type assigned to their record. You can also use this feature to download a CSV file of the data, enabling you to load the report into a CSV-supported program like Microsoft Excel.
This is the default access level per user and whether they have view, edit and delete access, excluding any changes made via our Custom Security feature.
- Click the Reports menu.
- Click the Headcount Reports submenu.
You will now see the overview page, which displays the Headcount and Termination graphs.
- Click on the Termination graph.
- Chose from the following filters:
- Date filter.
- Termination type.
- Click the Filter button.
- Click the Download CSV button.
The Employee Termination Report will show:
- Employees that are currently terminated.
- If a member has been terminated then had their account reactivated, they will not be reportable.
- One termination record per employee record.
- If a member is terminated, rehired, and then terminated again, we will only record their latest termination date; i.e., the first termination date will not be reportable.
- If a member has multiple termination records due to changes in termination types or dates, only the latest record will be reportable.
Article is closed for comments.