The Business Portal provides you a centralised hub where you can manage the different organisations that may make up your business group. By having a centralised place to control aspects such as administrative access, closed beta features, along with unified reporting across all your organisations, will significantly reduce the administrative time spent on managing this process.
The Administrator Access feature within the Business Portal allows you to enter the details of a user that needs setting up as a business portal administrator, with the ability to specify details such as what organisation they manager, and what access level they fall under. You can also use this feature to edit any previously created information and delete a record if it is no longer required.
|Access Level:||Business Portal Admin||Business Portal Owner|
|Platform||Business Portal||Reseller Business Portal|
- Click the Administrator Access menu.
- Click the Add Adminstrator button.
- Complete the following fields:
- First name.
- Last name.
- Access level.
- Please select organisations to assign to the admin to manage.
- What can this Business Account Administrators do in the HR portal:
- Be assigned as an authorising signatory for the organisation they manage.
- Be assigned as a worksafe authority for the organisation they manage.
- Click the Save button.
Please sign in to leave a comment.