How do mark a user as a closely held employee?
You can use the Pay Run Defaults feature within the Employee File module to mark a user as a closely held employee. You will need to undertake the below steps via your Employment Hero Payroll platform.
Marking an employee as closely held
- Log into your Employment Hero Payroll platform.
- Click the Employee menu.
- Click the List submenu.
- Click on the employee who needs split earnings enabled.
- Click the Pay Run Defaults button.
- Select the Closely Held Employee tick box.
- Choose one of following two reporting options:
- Report employee on a quarterly basis.
- Report employee each pay run.
- Click the Save button.
Article is closed for comments.