How do I delete a Single Touch Payroll (STP) pay event?
You can use the Delete Pay Event feature within the Pay Event module to remove a pay event that you no longer need from your platform. You will need to undertake this process via your Employment Hero Payroll platform.
- Log into your Employment Hero Payroll platform.
- Click the Report menu.
- Click the Single Touch Payroll submenu.
- Select the pay event that needs deleting.
- Click the Delete Event button.
- Click the Delete button.
So you have now deleted a pay event, and you are now wondering what next can I do. There are two recommendations I would make on this front and they are:
- Payroll FAQ: How Do I Self Service my Single Touch Payroll (STP) Needs During this EOFY Period? This FAQ answers a range of common STP question we receive with the aim being that you can self service your questions this EOFY.
- Payroll FAQ: How Do I Correct RESC Values on the Single Touch Payroll (STP) Pay Event Screen? This FAQ answer a common question we receive about correcting your Reportable Employer Superannuation Contributions (RESC) values if they are incorrect.