How do I find my payroll platform API key?
We have implemented our payroll API as a vanilla XML/JSON over HTTP and uses basic HTTP authentication. To use the API, you need to use your API Key, which you can find on the Account Details page.
This is valid for payroll subscribers only.
Each user intending to access the API should generate their own API Key. We base the access for a particular API Key on the access of the user who generates it. As a result, providing others with your API Key is essentially the same as providing your email/password to others.
- Log into your Employment Hero Payroll platform.
- Click the Account menu.
- Click the My Account submenu.
- Click the Account Details button.
You will find your payroll platform API key in the APY Key field.
So you have now found your API Key and you are now wondering what next can I do. There are two recommendations I would make on this front and they are:
- Payroll Platform: Manage My Account Details This feature covers how you can update your payroll account email and password, plus edit your payroll account details.
- Payroll Platform: My Two-Factor Authentication Settings This feature allows you to set up your two-factor authentication login details for your payroll account.
Article is closed for comments.