|Import conflict.||Pay Category.||Pay category does not exist in Xero.|
This error occurs when a pay category does not exist on your Xero platform. When your Employment Hero platform encounters this issue, it will automatically disable the affected pay category.
You can not delete the pay category, while there are employees linked to it.
You can resolve this error by adding the pay category to your Xero platform and then updating the data stored on your Employment Hero platform.
Resolve this error
- Log in to your Xero platform.
- Click on the Organisation name button.
- Click the Settings button.
- Click the Payroll Settings button.
- Click the Pay Items tab.
- Click the Earnings button.
- Click the Add name button.
- Click on the required earning type.
- Complete the required fields and click the Add button.
- Log into your Employment Hero platform.
- Click the Payroll Settings menu.
- Click the Pay Categories submenu.
- Click the Update From Payroll button.
The Pay Categories page will now show a greyed out Updated button. This means Employment Hero has successfully imported your pay categories from your Xero platform.
Article is closed for comments.