Our HR platform simplifies the process of creating your Employent Hero profile by breaking it down into smaller, manageable tasks. Once you complete your profile, you can then use Employment Hero to undertake a wide range of tasks, for example, submitting timesheets and leave, complete a one-on-one and view your organisation's company values.
There are four potential steps you will need to complete when joining the Employment Hero HR platform, and you will complete these actions through the HR platform. The steps are:
The first step to joining the Employment Hero HR platform is for you to set your desired password. This will be the password you will use to login into your account from now on. The steps on how to set your password are:
Your invitation link to join the HR platform can expire. If this has happened to you, your manager can send a new invitation link through to you. If your manager is unsure of how to do this, forward them on the following article.
Next you will see your employment contract, which you need to review, acknowledge and sign. You can always access your contract once you finish onboarding from the My Documents feature. The steps on how to sign your contract are:
If you do not see your contract displayed, this means your manager has decided to onboard you onto the HR platform without a contract. Your manager can always assign you your contract at any point after you finish your onboarding steps. If your manager is unsure of how to assign you a contract post-onboarding, forward them the following article.
- Review your contract terms.
- Click the By Signing and Finalising this Document tick box, to acknowledge you have read, understood and agreed to your contract terms.
- In the Signature field, use your mouse to sign your signature, or click the Upload button to import your existing signature pad. The recommended size for your upload is 300 x 100 pixels.
- Click the Sign and Accept button.
The next stage is inputting your personal details such as your date of birth, address, personal phone number, emergency contacts, and any additional information. The steps on how to complete your personal details are:
- Complete the following fields in the Personal Details section:
- Date of birth.
- Prefer not to say.
- Address country.
- Address line 1.
- Address line 2.
- Time zone.
- Personal phone number.
- Complete the following fields in the Emergency Contact section:
- Contact name.
- Daytime contact number.
- After hours number.
- After hours mobile.
- If there is an Additional Information section, complete the required fields.
If you can not see the Additional Information section, this means your manager has not enabled this feature for you. If you would like to use this feature, forward on to your manager the following article.
- Click the Next button.
Next, you will see a list of certifications your employer requires you to have before you can start your role. The steps on how you upload the required certifications are:
- Click the Actions button.
- Click the Click the Edit button.
- Complete the following fields:
- Any driving offences/accidents/cancellations.
- Completion date.
Depending on the certification type assigned to you, the field will either say Completion Date or Expiry Date.
- Supporting documentation.
Click or drag the desired file onto the Upload tile. Once the supporting documentation uploads successfully, the platform will automatically save the file. The maximum uploaded file size allowed is 10Mb.
- Click the Save button.
- Click the Finish button.
So you have now onboarded onto the HR platform, and you are now wondering what next can I do. There are two recommendations I would make on this front and they are:
- HR platform: Request leave This feature is where you can ask for a leave request, such as annual and sick leave, and any other leave types that you are entitled to take.
- HR Platform: Employee Shout Outs on the Company Feed This feature allows you to shout-out a co-worker for stepping in once off and helping you out with your role or a project.
Article is closed for comments.