You can use the Advanced Template Management feature to add tables to your organisations HR documents. You can also use this feature to edit a table if the information needs updating or to delete a table you no longer need in your templates. To read details on how to access the Template Management feature, please refer to this article.
We base the default access level on a per user basis and whether they have view, edit and delete access and excluding any changes made via our Custom Security feature.
The below premises will walk you through how to create a table.
- Open the required advanced editor document.
- Click the Table button.
- Complete the following fields:
- Cell spacing.
- Border size.
- Cell padding.
- Click the Ok button.
- Click either the Return button to exit the editor or the Edit button to make further changes.
The below premise will walk you through how to edit your table properties and/or delete a table.
So you have now managed your advanced template tables and you are now wondering, what next can I do. There are two recommendations I would make on this front and they are:
- Managing your organisations policies | HR Web Platform This feature allows you to choose from Employment Hero's pre-made content or to upload your own documentation and then share this content with your employees
- Managing HR Documents | HR Employee File This feature allows you to select a document, complete any required variables, and then email it onto the chosen employee to accept and sign
Article is closed for comments.