As a business, you will constantly undergo changes that could be just updating your company phone number when moving to a new provider, right through to changing your company name and logo. These changes form a natural part of managing a business because as you grow, expand and diversify, your organisation will need to change to meet these new conditions.
You can use the Company Details feature to update your organisational details stored within the HR platform, such as your head office phone number, company name and logo information. The platform will reflect these changes you make in this section throughout the entire HR platform. It will make sure your platform displays the correct information to your users.
You can also use this section to assign and manage your organisation's payroll admins. A Payroll Admin is a user who is not an HR Administrator but still needs notifications when certain actions happen on the HR platform, such as when someone updates their bank account details.
For premium and platinum users, the logo you select will also display in the Employment Hero mobile app, so please make sure that you adhere to the logo size restrictions above for this to correctly display on your app.
This is the default access level per user and whether they have view, edit and delete access, excluding any changes made via our Custom Security feature.
The below section will walk you through how to edit your company details.
- Click the General Settings menu.
- Click the Company Settings submenu.
- Click the Company Details button.
- Complete the following fields:
- Company name.
- Industry category.
- Number of employees.
The maximum uploaded file size allowed is 2MB, and the recommended image file size is 267px x 267px.
- Payroll admin emails.
You can enter multiple payroll admin emails by using a comma to separate them.
- Click the Save button.
The following nine actions within the HR platform trigger an email for payroll administrators:
- Deleting and/or updating approved timesheets.
- Creation of a new employee.
- Termination and/or reactivation of an employee.
- Creation of a new salary record.
- Updating and/or deleting a salary record.
- Updating Superannuation details.
- Create, delete, or update bank details.
- Deleting an approved leave request.
- Changing an approved leave request from approved to declined.
So you have now updated your company details and you are now wondering, what next can I do. There are two recommendations I would make on this front and they are:
- HR Platform: Updating your Company Address This feature allows you to update your organisational details such as your head office address, state and country information.
- HR Platform: Configure your Employment Settings This feature allows you to customise your employment settings, for example, what timesheet type you use in your organisation or whether to enable two-level leave approvals.
Article is closed for comments.