|Import conflict||Leave Categories||Leave category does not exist in MYOB.|
The error occurs when a leave category does not exist in your MYOB Account Right platform, because of this, Employment Hero will automatically disable the affected leave category.
We do not allow you to delete the leave category while there are employees linked to it.
Adding the leave category to your MYOB Account Right platform and then re-syncing the two platforms will resolve this issue.
- Log in to your MYOB Account Right platform.
- Click the Payroll menu.
- Click the Payroll Categories submenu.
- Click the Entitlements button.
- Click the New button.
- Enter the pay category information and click the Ok button.
- Log into your Employment Hero platform.
- Click the Settings menu.
- Click the Leave Categories submenu.
- Click the Update From Payroll button.
The Leave Categories page will now show a greyed out Updated button. It means Employment Hero has successfully imported your leave categories from your MYOB Account Right platform.
So you have now resolved your MYOB Account Right error and you are now wondering, what next can I do. There are two recommendations I would make on this front and they are:
- Leave balance visibility | MYOB Guide This guide walks you through how to customise your employee's leave balance visibility in your Employment Hero platform.
- Common MYOB Import Conflicts This section contains a range of error resolution articles that cover common import conflicts our clients run into when syncing their MYOB data.