This feature allows you to add additional PAYG lines for an employee from the pay run. You can also use this feature to delete employee PAYG lines.
A pay run needs creating before you can add or remove an employee PAYG line. For details on how to create a pay run, refer to the following article.
Adding an employee PAYG adjustment line
- Click the Pay Run menu.
- Click on the pay run that needs an employee PAYG adjustment line added.
- Click on the employee's name who needs a PAYG adjustment line added.
- Click the Actions button.
- Click the Adjust PAYG button.
- Complete the required fields within the PAYG adjustment section.
- Click the Save button.
Deleting an employee PAYG adjustment line
Article is closed for comments.