|Import conflict||Employee file||Employee does not have an email on MYOB. Please enter an email and re-import.|
The error occurs when an employee does not have an email address entered in their MYOB Account Right card file; because of this, Employment Hero will not import the employee record.
Adding an email address into the employee's card file in MYOB Account Right and then re-syncing the two platforms will resolve this issue.
- Log in to your MYOB Account Right platform.
- Click the Card File menu.
- Click the Card List submenu.
- Click the All Cards button
- Enter the employee's name in the search field who needs an email added.
- Click on the employee who needs who needs an email added
- Click the Profile button.
- Enter the employee's email into the Email field.
- Click the Ok button.
- Log in to your Employment Hero platform.
- Click the Settings menu.
- Click the Add-ons submenu.
- Click the Actions button.
- Click the Update button.
- In the Employees section, click the Update from Payroll button.
The Employees section will now show a green Updated button. It means Employment Hero has successfully imported your employees from MYOB Account Right.
So you have now resolved your MYOB Account Right error and you are now wondering, what next can I do. There are two recommendations I would make on this front and they are:
- Leave balance visibility | MYOB Guide This guide walks you through how to customise your employee's leave balance visibility in your Employment Hero platform.
- Common MYOB Import Conflicts This section contains a range of error resolution articles that cover common import conflicts our clients run into when syncing their MYOB data.