|Import conflict||Employee file||Employee does not exist|
The error occurs when an employee only exists on Employment Hero and not on your MYOB Account Right platform. Employment Hero establishes an employee connection between the two platforms based on the employees account email address (Unique Identifier).
Adding the employee details into your organisation's card file in MYOB Account Right, re-syncing the two platforms, and resolving this follow-up error, will then enable these employees to sync between Employment Hero and MYOB Account Right.
- Log in to your MYOB Account Right platform.
- Click the Card File menu.
- Click the Card List submenu.
- Click the Employee button.
- Click the New button.
- Enter the employees details and click the Ok button.
- Log in to your Employment Hero platform.
- Click the Settings menu.
- Click the Add-ons submenu.
- Click the Actions button.
- Click the Update button.
- In the Employees section, click the Update from Payroll button.
The Employees section will now show a green Updated button. It means Employment Hero has successfully imported your employees from MYOB Account Right.
So you have now resolved your MYOB Account Right error and you are now wondering, what next can I do. There are two recommendations I would make on this front and they are:
- Leave balance visibility | MYOB Guide This guide walks you through how to customise your employee's leave balance visibility in your Employment Hero platform.
- Common MYOB Import Conflicts This section contains a range of error resolution articles that cover common import conflicts our clients run into when syncing their MYOB data.