Employees within your organisation will have co-workers that step in and support them with an urgent customer phone call, or even stay back at work for a few hours to help them finish their current project. In these scenarios, your employees can shout out these co-workers as a good way to give them recognition for the extra work they have put it to help them in their role and in meeting their deliverables.
The Shout Out Reporting feature allows you to create a report that you can use to analyse the top teams and employees within your organisation at sending and receiving shout-outs. You can drill this data down based on a customised date range, giving you full insight into the teams and employees who are using the Shout-Out feature within the company feed.
HR Best Practice
Shout-outs are a great way to boost engagement and positive behaviour Share and promote your shout-out reports with everyone in the business to further reinforce the benefits of simply saying 'thanks' to a colleague.
This is the default access level per user and whether they have view, edit and delete access, excluding any changes made via our Custom Security feature.
- Click the Reports menu.
- Click the Engagement tab.
- Click the Shout Out Report box.
- Choose the dates under Date Range.
- Select from the following:
- All teams.
- My teams.
If you mention four employees in one message, this will count as one Shout Out for each of those four. If you mention four employees (who work across two teams) in one message, this will count as one Shout Out for each team.
So you have now created a shout-out report and you are now wondering, what next can I do. There are two recommendations I would make on this front and they are:
- HR Platform: Workforce Snapshot Report This feature allows you to see three key statistics about your organisation, that are gender, employment status, and employee age breakdown.
- HR Platform: Recognition Reporting This feature allows you to create a report on which employees are sending and receiving recognition within your organisation.