Recognition is a way for employers to reward and recognise their employees when they go above and beyond the expectations of their role. The platform links each recognition submission to one of your nominated company values, so that each nomination is an opportunity to recognise your employees for their performance in their role and contribution to your company.
The Recognition Reporting feature allows you to create a report on which employees are sending and receiving recognition within your organisation and view the recognition details, such as the reason for submission, the status and the company value nominated. You can also use this feature to download a CSV file of the data.
This is the default access level per user and whether they have view, edit and delete access, excluding any changes made via our Custom Security feature.
- Click the Reports menu.
- Click the Other Reports tab.
- Click the Recognition Report box.
- Filter your search based on the following:
- Show terminated employees.
- Company value.
- Reviewed date.
- Reviewed by.
- Click the Filter button.
You can click the View button to see more details about an employee's recognition.
So you have now created a recognition report and you are now wondering, what next can I do. There are two recommendations I would make on this front and they are:
- HR Platform: Recognition Management This feature is where you can approve and/or decline recognition submissions, with the ability to see who received the nomination, the creation date, and the company value nominated.
- HR Platform: Shout Out Reporting This feature allows you to create a report on the top teams and employees within your organisation at sending and receiving shout-outs.