The Company Leave Calendar provides employees access to a company-wide leave calendar which can promote a more transparent and collaborative workplace. It can also help to make sure there is no disruption to your work by unplanned absences and that employees can take the time off they need while maintaining adequate coverage. Your Admin can enable the company-wide leave calendar by selecting the Leave Calendar option within the Custom Security feature.
We base the default access level on a per user basis and whether they have view, edit and delete access and excluding any changes made via our Custom Security feature.
- Click the Settings menu.
- Click the Custom Security Settings submenu.
- Click the New Security Group button.
- Complete the following fields:
- Group name.
- Set permissions for:
- All employees.
- Click the Other Permissions tab.
- Select the Leave Calendar View option.
- Click the Save button.
So you have now managed to enable your company calendar and you are wondering what next can I do. There are two recommendations I would make on this front and they are:
- Leave Management This article shows you how to approve or decline employee submitted leave requests, with the ability to see their leave balance and any conflicting leave requests.
- HR Leave Reports This section covers the different Leave Reports you can run on the HR platform, such as the Accrued Leave report or Leave Taken report.
Article is closed for comments.