A recruitment module helps companies organise candidates for hiring and recruitment purposes. These systems allow businesses to collect information, organise prospects based on experience and skill set, and filter applicants. There are many benefits of using such a module, and you can expect to see metrics like time, cost, and candidate quality improvements.
The Careers Page Settings feature allows you to set up a careers page where employees within your organisation can view all your current open roles and apply for a role they would like to move into. You can also personalise your careers page by adding either a company logo or company overview. There is also the option of producing a poster with an auto-generated QR code for internal employees or external candidates to explore the careers page.
We will enable the Careers Page by default. If you do not wish to activate your careers page, you will need to switch off the Careers Page toggle.
Stuck for ideas or just want to see what a finished careers page can look like? You can view our Employment Hero Careers page as an example to see what is possible to build.
This is the default access level per user and whether they have view, edit and delete access, excluding any changes made via our Custom Security feature.
- Click the Settings menu.
- Click the Recruitment Settings submenu.
- Set the Careers Page tab.
- Set the Careers Page toggle switch to the On position.
- Click or drag the desired company logo onto the Upload tile.
- Enter a company description into the Company Overview field.
- In the Global Settings section, complete the following fields:
- Set background colour.
- Company website.
Click the Import Template button to choose from a pre-made template that you can use as a base when creating your own careers page.
- In the Page Header section complete the following fields:
- Show page header:
- Set background.
- Upload background image.
- Show page header:
- Click the Save button.
- In the Content Block section, complete the following fields:
- Section layout.
- Background colour.
- Upload images.
- Embed video.
- Click the Save button for each content block section you have added.
To add further content blocks, click the Add Another Block button at the bottom of the page; to remove a block, click the Remove button without the desired content block.
- To preview the work click the Preview Careers Page button.
- Once complete click the Publish button.
You can display your open roles on your own website via the Employment Hero Careers Page API. It will allow for potential candidates to access your available job openings from both the Employment Hero Job Posting site and via your own company website.
You can choose what elements to display on your website and also how your roles are presented to end users, so that you can make sure it aligns with your organisation's brand. Candidates can also apply for the roles via the embedded job listing directly from your website.
You will need to have your careers page API access token first before you can embed a job listing on your organisation's website. To read further information on how to access your API access token, you can refer to the following API Document.
By activating your careers page, you accept that any roles you post to your careers page will automatically be posted to the Employment Hero Job Board. Your careers page and the Employment Hero jobs board are subject to the terms and conditions.
So you have now set up your careers page and you are now wondering, what next can I do. There are two recommendations I would make on this front and they are:
- Managing your organisations job board Integrations | HR Web Platform This feature allows you to connect to a job board platform to post your role openings onto so candidates can see and appply for your companies roles.
- Manage your organisations open recruitment roles | HR Web PlatformThis feature allows you to post your role openings out and manage the applicants that applied to said posting.