You can use the Global Teams Employee Request feature to manage your request for a new employee that you have submitted to Employment Hero. You can, for example, view the details of your submission and filter the data shown on the page. You can also edit a submission if you have not completed all the details and delete an in progress request that you no longer need.
We base the default access level on a per user basis and whether they have view, edit and delete access and excluding any changes made via our Custom Security feature.
The steps below walk you through how to filter your display and edit or delete an employee request.
- Click the Personnel menu.
- Click the Employees submenu.
- Click the Global Teams tab.
- Click the button.
- Click the Edit button.
You can also click the employees name to access the Edit Draft page.
- Make the required changes and click the Click the Save and Continue button.
- Review all the information and click the Submit button.
- Click the Close button.
So you have managed your Global Teams employee requests, and you are wondering, what can I do next? There are two recommendations I would make on this front and they are:
- How do I view the status of my employee request - Global Teams | FAQ This FAQ answers a common question from clients around how to view the status of an employee request.
- How do I approve a Global Teams proposal - Global Teams | FAQ This FAQ answers a common question we receive from clients around how to approve a global teams proposal.
Article is closed for comments.